We’ve put together some Christmas jumper themed fundraising ideas for students and staff who are looking to maximise the money they raise:
– Mute button penalty – do you have a weekly staff meeting over Google Hangouts? Or a weekly society get together over Zoom? Hold a virtual meeting during which, every time someone talks on mute, they have to donate to Christmas Jumper Day.
– Festive Fitness – This one is particularly good for sports clubs, but is open to all! Ask your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you to run/walk/cycle/skip 5/10/15/20k whilst wearing a Christmas jumper.
– Christmas Jumper Appeal Quiz/Games Night/Film Night
– Online Charity Christmas Party – Gather your best festive attire, your favourite Christmas songs, some mince pies and mulled wine and host a virtual Christmas party with attendees asked to donate £2.
– 12 Days of Christmas (Jumpers) – Ask your family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you to wear your Christmas jumper for 12 days in a row.